| || How secure is this trading site? |
| || |
This trading site is a secured online trading facility. Security is addressed through a variety of controls. The first level of control lies with the client. Access to the site for registered clients are protected via User ID and password authentication.
Placing of orders are confirmed by requiring you to key in your trading PIN before orders can be submitted. Data encryption provides the next level of control. This site uses 128-bit encryption to encode all orders submitted through the system. Firewall protection.
Finally, this trading site incorporates standard network security methods to guard against unauthorized access.
| || What can I do to safekeep the security of my account? |
| || |
Below are a few recommended precautions that you may wish to take:
- Do not allow any third party to register online on your behalf for security purposes
- You should never reveal your password/ PIN to anyone.
- Change your password regularly.
- Never write it down where someone can find it or figure out what it is. Avoid using words that can be found in a dictionary, or numbers in a series.
- Never access this site from a computer that an ill-trusted individual may have access to.
- Always remember to logoff the system when you are away from your computer and after use.
| || What happens if my attempts to logon fail? |
| || |
For security reason, your online service will be deactivated if you key-in the wrong password three (3) times consecutively. If this occurs, please contact our CSRs at 603-21431113 for assistance and answer specified verification questions in order to reactivate your User ID.
| || What happens if I forget my password? |
| || |
In the event that you forget your password, you will need to go to the 'Forgot Password' section. At this screen, you will need to key in your User ID to retrieve the hint to your password. Once you have successfully provided the answer to the hint, the system will generate a 6-digit code, which will be sent to your registered email address. You will then use this 6-digit code to logon. Upon logon, you are required to change to a new password. Therefore, it is very important to have a valid email address for correspondences via Internet.
| || Why does my online trading session gets logoff automatically? |
| || |
As an added security measure, our system will logoff if your online trading session has been left unattended for more than 20 minutes.